Simplify NPWT with 3M™ V.A.C.® Therapy Application Tips
Since its introduction over 2 decades ago, 3M™ V.A.C.® Therapy has changed the practice of wound care as we know it. Today, with a history of continuous innovation, product developments, and new line extensions, 3M™ V.A.C.® Therapy remains the most widely used, studied, and published negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) product in the world. Add to that over 1800 local 3M service, sales, and clinical representatives here to support you and your patients through the entire wound care continuum.
In this webinar, we will present a brief overview of V.A.C.® Therapy mechanisms of action, dressing application best practices, and useful tips with the goal of helping you provide NPWT that is simple, safe, and effective.
- Describe V.A.C.® Therapy mechanisms of action
- Demonstrate dressing application best practices
- Present ways to simplify the use of NPWT
- Introduce useful tips and troubleshooting
- Discuss important safety and ordering information