DAPT Considerations in High Bleeding Risk Patients
Enter your credentials to view the webinar recording. If you previously accessed this program, please log-in using your email address.
How are you currently managing your complex high bleeding risk (HBR) patients on dual antiplatelet therapy (DAPT)?
This 60-minute webinar presented by Dr. Price and Dr. Latib will:
- Review PCI cases in HBR patients
- Define HBR patients and trials
- Discuss stent properties that are critical for healing
- Review Onyx ONE Global Study and Onyx ONE Clear Study results
- Assess methods to individualize DAPT in HBR patients
- Answer your questions throughout the discussion
- Dr. Matthew PriceInterventional CardiologistScripps Memorial HospitalLa Jolla, CaliforniaDr. Azeem LatibSection Head of Interventional Cardiology & Medical Director of Structural Heart Interventions at Montefiore Health CenterNew York, New York